The Google Assistant can do a lot of things for us and sending messages is one of them. However, now Google Assistant isn’t just limited to sending or reading text messages. Now you can also send audio messages to your contacts using the Google Assistant. The feature is available on Android phones and tablets from now on, and audio messages can be sent to any contact, whether your contact uses a device or an operating system. Here I will show you how to send audio messages using Google Assistant on your phone.
Also, read | Google Assistant Tip – Make calls in WhatsApp and Duo using pop-up commands
Send audio messages using the Google Assistant
To send an audio message with your voice using the Google Assistant, you will need to give it a different command and then choose the contact and the message. Here’s how it will work on your Android phone.
Steps to Send Voicemail Messages
1. To send an audio message to your phone, start the Google Assistant by saying the command “OK, Google” or by swiping your finger from the lower left corner of the Home screen.
2. After that say “Send audio message to [Name of Contact]. “
3. The Google Assistant will then ask you to verify the contact if you have more than one contact with the same name, or to choose a phone number if that contact has more than one number.
4. Next, the Google Assistant will now ask you to choose the application from which you want to send the audio message. This will usually include the SMS or WhatsApp app.
5. After choosing the app, tap the microphone icon and start talking.
6. When recording is complete, you will be given the option to listen to the message. You can then choose to cancel or send it.
7. If you say “send”, the message will be sent and the recipient will receive the audio message in the chosen SMS application.
Here’s how you can send audio messages using the Google Assistant on your phone. Audio messages are both fun and convenient, especially when you don’t want to touch your phone to type something.
For more Google Assistant tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, opinions on smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse the Youtube channel.
Some other useful tips and tricks for you