A new defender appears to be at the forefront of Manchester United’s planning.
The Premier League giants have been linked with a host of center-backs.
But they could look to a familiar club to bolster their defense.
TOP STORY – ANOTHER LEICESTER DEFENDER FOR OLD TRAFFORD?
Manchester United eyeing Leicester City defender Wesley fofana, according to Foot Mercato.
United aim for a new partner for former Leicester star Harry Maguire – the world’s most expensive center-back – amid links to RB Leipzig Ibrahima Konate, Seville Jules Kounde, Villarreal defends Pau Torres and pair of Real Madrid Sergio ramos and Raphael Varane.
Fofana only joined Leicester from Saint-Etienne at the start of the season and is under contract until 2025.
– Fabrizio Romano says Konate remains one of the Liverpoolthe main objectives of the transfer of. Liverpool are said to be preparing a five-year contract.
– Arsenal target the Rennes and French sensation Eduardo Camavinga, Marca reports. The 18-year-old midfielder, who has previously rejected a contract extension, has been linked with Madrid, United and Paris Saint Germain.
– Inter Martin satriano arouses the interest of Arsenal, Manchester city, Chelsea, PSG and Leipzig, says the Daily Mail.
Liverpool are still working to reach a deal with Ibrahima Konaté. He is one of the “ main targets ” on the list and #LFC will offer a five-year contract. Not done or agreed to, to date. RB Leipzig will only sell Konaté if the full exit class is paid for. #LFC
– Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) April 17, 2021
– Tottenham are planning to move to Barcelona Emerson, says Mundo Deportivo. The 22-year-old is currently on loan at Real Betis amid links with Inter and PSG.
– Atletico Madrid eyeing the Juventus sensation Nicolo rovella and Udinese Nahuel Molina, according to Mundo Deportivo.
– Reports of the Gazzetta dello Sport Milan inquired about the Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan as Serie A team consider alternatives Gianluigi Donnarumma if he fails to sign a contract extension. Meanwhile, SportItalia say Milan offered Inter full-back Danilo D’Ambrosio a two-year contract. The Italian is out of contract at the end of the season.