Neymar’s future at Paris Saint-Germain remains strangely undecided.
The 29-year-old Brazilian said he was happy in Paris, but speculation continues to slip away.
Neymar is out of contract in 2022 and would discuss a renewal with PSG until 2026.
TOP STORY – NEYMAR Tempted by the return from Barcelona
Neymar keep flirting in private with a return to Barcelona, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Publicly, the Brazilian star has said he is happy with PSG but is in no rush to sign again, but there are rumblings behind the scenes, which are potentially part of the contract maneuvers.
Neymar is reportedly obsessed with playing alongside Lionel Messi at Camp Nou again and continues to keep that option open.
Neymar has once again conveyed to former teammates that he wants to return, something Barca’s directive also knows
Would you like to see him again with the Barça shirt? https://t.co/n23W9Evm3A
– Mundo Deportivo (@mundodeportivo) April 28, 2021
– Manchester United are still looking for a right winger with Borussia Dortmund Jadon Sancho top of their list, according to 90 Min.
– The Sun reports that Chelsea are preparing to launch a bid of over £ 90million to bring Romelu Lukaku return to the Inter club.
– Chelsea are also open to offers for forwards Tammy Abraham this offseason, with an asking price of £ 40million, claims The Telegraph.
– Arsenal wants to sign Norwich City full-back Max Aarons replacing Hector Bellerin, which they are ready to unload, reports 90 Min.
– Turkish defender of Juventus Merih demiral is in the sights of Everton, according to Calciomercato.
– AS claims that Atletico Madrid can ask Juventus to trade Paulo dybala as compensation for definitively signing the term loan Alvaro Morata.
Chelsea ‘ready to sell £ 40million Abraham’ as Tuchel seeks to fund Haaland transfer https://t.co/Dus3aup5kO
– Sun Sport (@SunSport) April 28, 2021