Jose Mourinho is already preparing his moves during his first transfer window at Roma, where he will take control at the end of the season.
The Portuguese would hope to bring players he already knows to Serie A.
Could a pair of Red Devils and Spurs head to the Italian capital?
TOP STORY – FAMILY FACES OF THE EYES OF MOURINHO
Jose mourinho may look to his Premier League connections to bolster his first Roma side.
Manchester United pair Nemanja Matic and David De Gea are among the players who inherited Old Trafford on Mourinho’s wishlist, according to the Daily Mirror and Todofichajes.
Among the more recent pupils of Mourinho, Eric Dier and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg are among the Spurs players who represent possibilities, said Corriere dello Sport.
Football London also linked Erik Lamela and Lucas Moura with possible moves from Roma as former Tottenham head coach Mourinho prepares to replace Paulo Fonseca ahead of the 2021-2022 season.
– Corriere dello Sport reports real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain look at the star of naples Fabian Ruiz and Lazio Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. Spain international Fabian has been heavily linked with Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. Midfielder Milinkovic-Savic, meanwhile, continues to be linked with people like Inter, Juventus, United and PSG.
– Yves bissouma could be directed to Manchester city replacing Fernandinho, says the Daily Star. City are said to be confident they can secure a £ 30million deal for the 24-year-old Brighton midfielder and Hove Albion. The Daily Express, however, has Arsenal leading the fight for the Malian international, with Tottenham, West Ham and Everton also potential landing points.
– Chelsea can bring the attacker back Armando Broja on a lucrative contract after loaning the 19-year-old to Eredivisie Vitesse Arnhem this quarter, Fabrizio Romano says, but other big clubs are also turning.
– Center-back of Juventus Giorgio Chiellini considering moving to MLS after his contract ended in June, reports Calciomercato.
Agreement in principle has been reached between AC Milan and #Maignan. 5 year contract. Agreement conditional on departure from Donnarumma. Between the #LOSC and Milan, talks are advanced on an agreement of around € 15m which could go up to € 16.5m with a bonus. #RMCsport
– Mohamed Bouhafsi (@mohamedbouhafsi) May 6, 2021
– Miralem Pjanic could leave Barcelona as sport claim the midfielder’s outcast sparks interest from people like Chelsea and Inter.
– Barca are considering the idea of allowing Francisco Trincao to take out a loan with interest from Milan and Roma, according to Calciomercato.
– RMC Sport says Milan reached an agreement in principle to sign the Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan at the end of the season. It comes amid doubts about the future of star Gianluigi Donnarumma, who is set to become a free agent. Yet to renew, Donnarumma has been linked with you, Tottenham, Chelsea and United.