Erling Haaland is the name on everyone’s lips this offseason.
Haaland had a breathtaking campaign for Borussia Dortmund, winning admirers of the European elite.
As speculation mounts on his future, Dortmund are determined to keep the Norwegian.
TOP STORY – DORTMUND NAME HAALAND PRIZE
Borussia Dortmund claim € 200m (£ 172m) for star striker Erling Haaland, according to AS.
Haaland has been linked to real Madrid, Manchester city, Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain, Manchester United, Juventus, Liverpool, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
Dortmund had previously cited € 180million (£ 154million), but BVB have reportedly increased their demands as they try to keep the Norwegian striker for at least another season.
– La Liga champions Atletico Madrid target the Inter star Lautaro Martinez, according to AS. With Diego Simeone set to extend his contract, the head coach is considering a move for Martinez, who has previously been linked with Barca.
– Barça could sell Samuel umtiti, Sergi Roberto and Junior Firpo reduce their payroll, says Mundo Deportivo. Jordi alba could also leave at the right price as Ronald Koeman’s men seek to sign the Lyon captain Memphis depay.
– Fabrizio Romano reports PSG have agreed to an agreement to be signed Georginio wijnaldum, who had been approached to join Barça with his contract with Liverpool which expires. While Wijnaldum seems destined for Paris, says Marca Barça are now interested in the City veteran Fernandinho. PSG are also in talks with Inter to sign Achraf Hakimi.
Paris St Germain expect Gini Wijnaldum to sign the contract until 2024 after the new deal was revealed last night.
PSG’s board are still in negotiations with Inter to sign Achraf Hakimi as their main target – Donnarumma will also decide on his new club in the coming days. #PSG
-Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 7, 2021
– Stay at Camp Nou, says Sport Barça are looking to sign the City trio Aymeric Laporte, Gabriel Jesus and Ilkay Gundogan, having previously brought Sergio Aguero and Eric Garcia on free transfers from the Premier League champions.
– Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma will decide its future in the coming days, according to Romano. The future free agent has been linked to Juventus, Barça and PSG.
– Atlético hope to attract Arsenal full-back Hector Bellerin in Madrid, according to Marca. It comes like United would have tried to price Kieran Trippier from Los Colchoneros.